About The Charles E. Holman Foundation
Who We Are
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is a grassroots activist organization that supports research, education, diagnosis and treatment of Morgellons Disease. Ultimately, we seek discovery of it’s cause and cure.
We utilize creative confrontation to expose any person or group opposing or inhibiting education, awareness or recognition of Morgellons Disease.
The Charles E. Holman Foundation exists to play an integral role in spreading the understanding of Morgellons Disease to others.
The CEHF is committed to positive change through assertive action.
We will raise awareness of Morgellons Disease by:
- Educating the medical community
- Raising funds for research
- Creating a patient support system
- Alerting local, state and federal health agencies
If you wish to join our ranks or have a question, please contact us today.
Board of Directors
- Director: Cindy Casey, RN
- Associate Director: Greg Smith
- Treasurer/Secretary: Denise James
- Member: Deborah L. Corrigan
- Member: Melanie Hillin
Medical Advisory Panel
- Edward Kilbane, MD
- Raphael Stricker, MD
- Ginger Savely, FNP-C
- Greg Smith, MD, FAAP
- James Schaller, MD
- Elizabeth Anderson, RN, BSN, NP
- David Gibbs, MPH
- Amelia M. Withington, MD
- Peter Mayne, MD
- Robert Bransfield, MD, DLFAPA
- Carsten Nicolaus, MD, PhD
Scientific Advisory Panel
- Elizabeth Rasmussen, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Jenny Haverty, Microbiologist
- Marianne Middelveen, MSc, Mdes
- Robert Allan, PhD