6th Annual Medical Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease
Register Now! April 13-14, 2013 in Austin, TX
Host: Charles E. Holman Foundation
When: April 13 and 14, 2013
LOCATION: Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Conference Center, Austin, TX
To make hotel reservations, please Call 1-800-WYNDHAM or 512-744-4829. There is a special hotel room rate of $99 per night plus tax for the standard room (Upgrade will cost additional). This is good two days before and two days after the meeting for reservations made until March 22nd, 2013. After that date, the prevailing rate will be implemented. When reserving a room, please mention the CEHF–The Charles E. Holman Foundation or New Morgellons Order.
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is pleased to announce the 6th Annual Medical – Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease April 13 & 14, 2013
The 2-day conference will cover key topics and latest findings in research, laboratory and clinical aspects of Morgellons Disease. Our ultimate goal is to provide physicians and other medical practitioners with insight into recent developments in the understanding of Morgellons disease as well as bring researchers, medical professionals and patients together to exchange information, ideas, scientific data, and to develop networks for medical management and continued learning.
- To provide a historical perspective on scientific progress in Morgellons disease;
- To review the current state and options for medical management;
- To present case studies and provide opportunities for discussion;
- To explore current thinking on the pathophysiological mechanisms behind
chronic diseases that may be relevant to Morgellons disease;
- To explore less recognized manifestations of Morgellons disease (MD);
- To enhance knowledge-sharing between researchers and front-line practitioners of care for MD patients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Austin to experience a scientifically rewarding and personally enriching event.
Registration is for the 2 day conference which includes a Saturday evening Hors d’Oeuvres Reception, “No DOP” T-Shirt and conference program book.
- Early registration is now thru Feb. 28, 2013: $100
- Regular registration is from March 1, 2013 – March 31, 2013: $125
- Late registration is April 1, 2013 until April 12, 2013: $150 (cannot guarantee availability)
- Students with student ID and registration submitted by March 31, 2013: $35.00
Exhibitors & Sponsors
To inquire about exhibiting or sponsoring this event, contact Nancy Egger.
THE CEHF AUSTN EVENT COORDINATOR
Have questions about being an exhibitor or a sponsor? Contact J. Rayner at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.