7th Annual Medical Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease
Register Now! March 29-30, 2014 in Austin, TX
Host: Charles E. Holman Foundation
When: March 29th and 30th, 2014
LOCATION: Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Conference Center, Austin, TX
NOTE: Conference will be held in the Highland Lakes Grand Ballroom and the exhibitors rooms will be directly across in the Guadalupe and Barton Creek Rooms (connecting rooms which join together).
To make hotel reservations, please Call 1-800-WYNDHAM or 512-448-2444 and use group code 03256702CH_001. There is a special hotel room rate of $99 per night plus tax for the standard room (Upgrade will cost additional). This is good two days before and two days after the meeting for reservations made until March 6th, 2014. After that date, the prevailing rate will be implemented. When reserving a room, please mention the CEHF–The Charles E. Holman Foundation or New Morgellons Order. Download Reservation Info
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is pleased to announce the 7th Annual Medical – Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease March 29 & 30, 2014
The 2-day conference will cover key topics and latest findings in research, laboratory and clinical aspects of Morgellons Disease. Our ultimate goal is to provide physicians and other medical practitioners with insight into recent developments in the understanding of Morgellons disease as well as bring researchers, medical professionals and patients together to exchange information, ideas, scientific data, and to develop networks for medical management and continued learning.
- To provide a historical perspective on scientific progress in Morgellons disease;
- To review the current state and options for medical management;
- To present case studies and provide opportunities for discussion;
- To explore current thinking on the pathophysiological mechanisms behind
chronic diseases that may be relevant to Morgellons disease;
- To explore less recognized manifestations of Morgellons disease (MD);
- To enhance knowledge-sharing between researchers and front-line practitioners of care for MD patients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Austin to experience a scientifically rewarding and personally enriching event.
Registration is for the 2 day conference which includes a Saturday evening Hors d’Oeuvres Reception.
- Early registration – Jan. 20, 2014 thru Feb. 9, 2014: $100
- Regular registration – Feb. 10, 2014 thru March 15, 2014: $125
- *Late registration – March 16, 2014 and after : $150
*Please note that Saturday Evening Reception may not be available with late registration.
- Students registration without evening reception – submitted by March 15, 2014: $35.00
(must show valid student ID at check-in)
- Students registration with evening reception – submitted by March 15, 2014: $55.00