- Host: Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation
- When: April 30 – May 1, 2016
- Location: Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Conference Center, Austin, TX
NOTE: Conference will be held in the
Highland Lakes Grand Ballroom and the exhibitors rooms will be directly across in the Guadalupe and Barton Creek Rooms (connecting rooms which join together).
To make hotel reservations, please Call 1-800-WYNDHAM or 512-448-2444 and use group code
042567029T. There is a special hotel room rate of $109 per night plus tax for the standard room (Upgrade will cost additional). This is good two days before and two days after the meeting for reservations made until Monday, April 12, 2016. After that date, the prevailing rate will be implemented. When reserving a room, please mention the CEHF-The Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation.
Download Reservation Info
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is pleased to announce the 9th Annual Medical – Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease April 30 – May 1, 2016
The 2-day conference will cover key topics and latest findings in research, laboratory and clinical aspects of Morgellons Disease. Our ultimate goal is to provide physicians and other medical practitioners with insight into recent developments in the understanding of Morgellons disease as well as bring researchers, medical professionals and patients together to exchange information, ideas, scientific data, and to develop networks for medical management and continued learning.
- To provide a historical perspective on scientific progress in Morgellons disease;
- To review the current state and options for medical management;
- To present case studies and provide opportunities for discussion;
- To explore current thinking on the pathophysiological mechanisms behind chronic diseases that may be relevant to Morgellons disease;
- To explore less recognized manifestations of Morgellons disease (MD);
- To enhance knowledge-sharing between researchers and front-line practitioners of care for MD patients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Austin to experience a scientifically rewarding and personally enriching event.
Registration is for the 2 day conference which includes a Saturday evening Hors d’Oeuvres Reception.
- Early registration – Monday, February 22, 2016 thru Sunday, March 27, 2016 : $100
- Regular registration – Monday, March 28, 2016 thru Sunday, April 24, 2016: $125
- *Late registration – Monday, April 25, 2016 and after: $150*Please note that Saturday Evening Reception may not be available with late registration.
- Students registration without evening reception – submitted by Monday, April 24, 2016: $40.00
(must show valid student ID at check-in)
- Students registration with evening reception – submitted by Monday, April 24, 2016: $60.00
Continue Education Registration is included with conference registration!