Host: Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation
When: April 06-07, 2019
LOCATION: Wyndham Garden Austin
- Early registration – January 17, 2019 – February 17, 2019: $125
- Regular registration – February 18, 2019 – March 18, 2019: $150
- *Late registration – March 19, 2019 and after: $175
- Students registration without evening reception – submitted by March 30, 2019: $40.00 (must show valid student ID at check-in)
- Students registration with evening reception – submitted by March 30th, 2019: $60.00
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is pleased to announce the 12th Annual Medical – Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease April 6-7, 2019.
The 2-day conference will cover key topics and latest findings in research, laboratory and clinical aspects of Morgellons Disease. Our ultimate goal is to provide physicians and other medical practitioners with insight into recent developments in the understanding of Morgellons disease as well as bring researchers, medical professionals and patients together to exchange information, ideas, scientific data, and to develop networks for medical management and continued learning.
- To provide a historical perspective on scientific progress in Morgellons disease;
- To review the current state and options for medical management;
- To present case studies and provide opportunities for discussion;
- To explore current thinking on the pathophysiological mechanisms behind chronic diseases that may be relevant to Morgellons disease;
- To explore less recognized manifestations of Morgellons disease (MD);
- To enhance knowledge-sharing between researchers and front-line practitioners of care for MD patients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Austin to experience a scientifically rewarding and personally enriching event.