Morgellons Conference 2009
Scientific/Medical Conference on Morgellons for 2009:
“Searching for the UnCommon Thread” was held April 4, 2009 at Westoak Woods Baptist Church in Austin, Texas.
DVD's, Program Books from 2009 Conference on Sale Now!
Here’s How to Order:
Two-DVD Set: $30.00 Donation
Program Books with Abstracts: $10.00 Donation
Mystery ER/Inside Edition DVD’s: $15 Donation or get all three for a $50.00 donation! Shipping and Handling included on all orders
You can donate via PayPal and specify your order request at checkout!
Or you can mail a check or money order with a note stating what you are requesting in addition to the following information:
First and Last Name
Mailing Adress, City, State, Zip
Mail Your Order To:
The Charles E. Holman Foundation
P.O. Box 1109
Lone Star , Texas 75668-1109
Thank you for your support!
Please allow 7 to 10 days for shipping
Dvd set copyright 2009 Charles E. Holman Foundation
Our heartfelt gratitude to our speakers and guests and all the wonderful people who worked behind the scenes to make the 2009 Morgellons Conference a huge success!
GENERAL DISCLAIMER FROM CEHF ABOUT THE DVDs
- The Charles E. Holman Foundation (CEHF), aka The New Morgellons Order, is dedicated to the recognition of Morgellons as a true illness and to encouraging valid scientific research to understand the disease, develop treatments for it, and eventually find a cure.
- When we obtain information which we think is important and scientifically valid, it is our intent to make such information available to all interested parties. Our Conference on March 29th was professionally taped and is available for viewing on two DVD’s.
- The speakers and those involved in the making of these DVD’s have authorized The Charles E. Holman Foundation/The New Morgellons Order to distribute and sell them.
- Information of any sort from the CEHF is meant to inform and should not be taken as medical advice. If such information is used, the CEHF makes no warranties as to effectiveness or safety for any individual patient. The CEHF/NMO officially recommends you consult with your health care professional before using any medication or treatment, as only you and your medical care provider know your own unique and individual medical issues.
- When purchasing the following DVD set you are AGREEING to the above Disclaimer.